Maison Noble was first a feudal castle, built at the beginning of the 14th century, of which remains a tower in ruins today, in the meadows on the east side of the castle. This building was probably destroyed when English soldiers led by Derby in 1345 besieged Castelmoron. It then belonged to the Lord of the “Morrinière”. Today, at Chateau Maison Noble St Martin we live and work in accordance with its history. We are really proud to carry on with the work of our patrimonial ancestors and remember all the achievements since 1345, in order to pass down our common respect and our passion, to those who will write the history of tomorrow.