Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to, and form part of, every contract between Two More Glasses ("The Seller") and its customers ("The Buyer"). No terms and/or conditions which The Buyer may seek to impose, or which may be implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing, shall apply or have effect. By placing an order with The Seller, The Buyer is offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
All sales are subject to The Seller’s final confirmation. Prices are subject to change without notice. By placing an order, The Buyer confirms that he/she is at least 18 years old. All sales are final.
Prices and Contract
Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted on site website and associated price lists are:
- Per case or per bottle as indicated.
- Exclusive of tax, excise duty and delivery charges (if applicable).
- Provisional and subject to our confirmation, upon acceptance of order.
All Orders are accepted by the Seller only under these Terms and these Terms shall be the sole terms and conditions of any sale by the Seller to any Customer. The Terms may not be altered except with the written agreement of the Seller. Any contrary or additional terms unless so agreed are excluded. The placing of an Order for or the acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall indicate unqualified acceptance of these Terms.
Orders are accepted by the Seller subject to availability of Goods at the time of delivery. Substitutions for out of stock items will only be made with the customer's agreement.
These Terms supersede all previous oral or written representations, undertakings and agreements relating to the Goods.
The Seller shall not be liable in respect of any misrepresentation made by the Seller its employees or agents to the Customer as to the condition or quality of the Goods as far as Hong Kong law allows or unless the representation is made or confirmed in writing by the Seller.
While the Seller takes every precaution in the preparation of its website, catalogues, price lists and other literature these documents are for the guidance of the Buyer only and statements therein shall not constitute representations by the Seller and the Seller shall not be bound by them. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
2. Orders & Deliveries
The Seller offers free delivery for orders over HKD 1,800 per location. For remote areas, extra delivery charges may apply. Remote areas include the outlying islands, Discovery Bay, the airport and the border areas. For these locations, and other such remote areas, The Buyer must inquire for an exact delivery quote. For orders below HKD 1,800, the Seller charges a HKD 100 delivery fee. Delivery fees may change at The Seller’s discretion.
Orders for delivery on Tuesday through Saturday must be submitted to The Seller before 14:00 the previous day. The Seller cannot guarantee next-day delivery for orders received after 14:00. Monday deliveries must be submitted to The Seller before 10:00 on the previous Saturday. Delivery service is available Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 14:00. The Seller cannot deliver at a specific time, but a request can be made for morning delivery (before 12:00), early afternoon delivery (between 12:00 and 15:00) and late afternoon (15:00). No delivery service is offered on Sundays, Statutory Holidays or during Typhoon Signal 8 or higher. Same-day deliveries are offered at an additional charge of HKD 500 per location. If a scheduled delivery cannot be completed due to the absence of The Buyer, a standard delivery fee of HKD 100 will be charged to The Buyer.
Invoices and settlements will be in Hong Kong Dollars. If The Buyer does not settle the outstanding amount as per the agreed terms, The Seller will charge the full outstanding amount to The Buyer’s Credit Card on file. If The Seller shall have to consult solicitors or other agents to recover overdue sums, The Buyer will indemnify The Seller in relation to reasonable fees payable to such solicitors or it agents.
The Seller accepts the following payment methods:
• Direct deposit • Cheque on delivery; cheques must be made payable to ‘A Little Bit More Trading Limited’. In case of a bounced cheque, The Seller charges HKD 150 administration fee. Cheques must be cleared into The Seller’s account before delivery is scheduled. The Buyer must write the related invoice number(s) on the back of the cheque.
4. Reservation of Proprietary Rights Title to all products shall remain with The Seller until the total amount of payment has been received, even if the goods have been resold to a third party. Risk in all goods shall pass to The Buyer as soon as goods have been delivered.
5. Breakages & Shortfall The Buyer must check the condition of goods and accuracy of the invoice at the time of delivery. The delivery note should be signed by The Buyer and the returned copy of the delivery note will be proof of receipt in good condition and satisfactory delivery of the order. Claims for breakages or shortfalls must be notified in writing on the delivery note at the time of delivery, and by post, fax or email, and must be received by The Seller within two working days of receiving the goods. Breakages must be retained with the original packaging for examination. Failure to comply will result in non-satisfaction of the claim.
6. Returns, Refunds or Replacements
All sales are final. The Seller does not accept return of any goods which do not require replacement due to product defects. The Seller strives to always offer products in peak condition, but The Buyer must make appropriate allowances for natural variations of ullages, conditions of cases, labels and corks for wines over five years of age.
If The Buyers finds a product to be defective, they must notify The Seller within two days (48 hours) after such bottle is opened, and return the bottle to The Seller with at least three-quarters left inside the bottle for verification. Refunds or exchanges will only be applicable on The Seller’s exclusive agency products.
7. Force Majeure
The Seller shall not be liable for any failure to meet their obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, which may include: fire, flood, accidents, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties and/or equipment failures.